||- Chuck Strangers contributed production to the Joey Bada$$ studio albums B4.DA.$$ and All-Amerikkkan Bada$$, both of which debuted in the top 5 of the Billboard 200 chart independently. He has also produced tracks for Casey Veggies, Mick Jenkins, Nitty Scott, Hus Kingpin, and more.
- Music video for first single “Fresh” premiered on BET and was covered by top outlets like XXL, Mass Appeal, HypeBeast, Impose, NahRight, 2DopeBoyz, OnSmash, and more.
- Album to have the full support and marketing push of Pro Era team via social media. Pro Era has more than 1.7 million Soundcloud followers, 500K YouTube subscribers, 300K Facebook fans, 120K Twitter followers, and 117K Instagram followers. Joey Bada$$ will also be promoting the album to his 1.4 million Instagram followers, 880K Twitter followers, and 800K Facebook fans.
- Worldwide marketing and publicity campaign by indie powerhouse Nature Sounds and publicist Stephanie Weiss to target top print and online music and lifestyle outlets (Complex, Pitchfork, RapRadar, XXL, Rolling Stone, HipHopDX, The Fader, Okayplayer, WorldStarHipHop, The Source, etc.). Campaign to secure feature interviews, album reviews, release coverage, music videos posts, exclusive streams, coverage of viral content, and more.
- Chuck Strangers just finished a European tour opening up for Joey Bada$$ (with stops in the U.K., France, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and more). He will be joining Joey and Pro Era on a U.S. tour this summer, with spot dates in the spring in the spring leading up to the full nationwide run.
- Music videos currently in production for upcoming singles “Style Wars” (ft. Joey Bada$$), “Backwood Falls”, and “Thoro Hall” (ft. Kirk Knight). National broadcast campaign by Noah Jolles and ND Promotions to target BET Jams, Revolt, MTVU, Fuse, BET Soul, and other broadcast outlets. Coordination with VEVO to deliver millions of impressions for music videos online.
- Worldwide advertising campaign with significant internet media buys on tastemaker sites and social media.
- First single “Fresh” played on Sirius XM. Album to be supported on Sirius XM channels Shade 45 and Hip Hop Nation with airplay and live on-air interviews with Sway, Statik Selektah, DJ Premier, Lord Sear, DJ Eclipse, and more. Album also to be serviced to top mix-show DJs across the country.
- Strategic digital marketing campaign by ND Promotions to expand artist’s digital footprint, increase fan engagement and drive interactivity, secure key playlist placements, and implement effective data-driven viral and social media strategies.